Squash Court Booking Rules
- Members may book squash courts online up to 7 days prior (when booking 7 days prior, bookings can only be made from 7am onwards).
- Members should not book a court without having made a prior arrangement to play another member.
- Members should show their playing opponent(s)/partner(s) on the booking sheets.
- Subject to availability, Non-Members may only book courts by email email@example.com or 01295 724394 or 07827341299 as arrangements must be made for access to the squash courts.
- Members: £0 at all times.
- Non-Members: £8 per 45 minutes at all times to be paid prior to playing.
- If unable to use a reserved court, Members and Non-Members should make every effort possible to cancel so that the court may be used by another member.
- Guests are welcome no more than twice in any calendar month.
- There is a guest fee of £3.00 per booking and can be paid to the Dewey supervisor on the evening.